Do you know the new Supercell game? We tell you everything you need to know about Brawl Stars to start playing and having fun.
Brawl Stars is the last game of the moment. After several months in beta, it is finally available for everyone. We tell you everything you need to know before starting to play so you do not resist the games, as well as tips and tricks.
What is Brawl Stars: The New Game of Supercell
This funny video came as the official announcement of the new Supercell game, which after several months in beta, has finally reached the whole world. Supercell is the company of two great mobile successes such as Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. Brawl Stars was born in the backing of a company that knows how to create successful games, so it deserved to give it a chance.
Since its official launch, we have not stopped playing. My brother and practically all my friends with whom I usually play have abandoned any other activity that we did in our free time to play this hilarious game.
We tell you what you need to get started in Brawl Stars.
As soon as you open the game you feel that it is a title with potential, the visual and sound style comes from sight and hearing , and just play a couple of games to understand why this game is going to give a lot to talk about. next months. It is easy to learn to play, but its play ability is deep enough so that each game is a unique experience.
Guide to start playing Brawl Stars: Controls and basics
Brawl Stars is not a game that takes full advantage of touch screens, since it requires controls that work on the screen (unfortunately, it is not compatible with controls). We have three types of joysticks, in which each one will perform a specific action:
- The joystick on the left will serve to move our character.
- The joystick further to the right will serve to attack our enemies. If we press the button instead of sliding, it will attack the nearest rival.
- A little to the left of the attack joystick, we will have the icon of a skull. It is the indicator of our special attack, which we can use when it is loaded. Its operation is similar to the basic attacks, because if you slide you can aim, but if you touch the button it will launch it to the nearest rival.
Most game modes are in 3-player vs. 3-player games. We can play alone or with our friends, even create personalized games where we can play up to 6 friends. The latter we love, because it is the perfect excuse to stay and play with friends in person, something that is always more fun.
Our character has two key aspects that we must take care of, health points and ammunition:
- If we run out of health points, we will be defeated and we will have to wait 3 seconds to return to the battlefield. If we have not attacked or received attacks for a while, we will be cured automatically.
- The ammunition allows us to have up to 3 shots that we can shoot at the same time. The ammunition will recharge itself and every few seconds we will have an additional shot, up to a maximum of 3.
The characters of Brawl Stars: How to get them and Improve them
Brawl Stars has a large cast of characters, which are called Brawlers. Each of them has its own design, with a number of points of life and a repertoire of attacks of its own. Some Brawlers are short-distance combat specialists such as Shelly (the first brawler we receive), while others work better over long distances, like Colt . There are those who can cure allies such as Poco , or with great resistance to attacks, such as El Primo .
Much of the Brawlers can be achieved simply by progressing in the game , getting drinks. Every time you win a game you will get drinks, while if you lose, you will lose them. With that progress we will get characters and loot boxes.
Each character has a rank and level , and the more level you have with a character, the better life and damage you will have. To raise the level it is necessary to get strength points for that character. Once we reach the necessary points, we can pay the level rise with coins.
The currency, chips and transactions
Like any free game, Brawl Stars has a system of micro transactions that will help us to progress faster or get cosmetic elements, which do not improve the characteristics of the characters. It is possible to get any character and upload it to the highest level completely free, so the balance of the game seems appropriate.
Every 2 hours we can get up to 100 cards, which will allow us to access a free loot box. In the loot boxes we can get:
- Points of Power for the characters we have.
- Random characters with a small probability.
How to Reach Highest Level Completely Free
- How to use Power Points
- How to use Coins Efficiently
- How to use Gems Efficiently and
- How to use Tokens Efficiently
Micro payments do not provide any competitive advantage in the game, nor will they be necessary to continue playing, since you will be able to play all the games you want every day.
The coins will help us buy more Power points in the store, as well as level up our Brawlers when we reach the necessary Power points. In addition to coins, the game has gems, a type of currency that we can get paid, that allows us to buy Brawlers, aspects for our Brawlers or improvements to get more chips.
Brawl Stars Game modes and Strategies to Follow
The normal thing in this type of competitive games is that there is a unique game mode, but in Brawl Stars they have wanted to add a great variety of game modes, which are alternated. The maps of these game modes also change over time, so a game you play tomorrow could be very different from the one you play today, even if you play the same way, and with the same character. Some of these modes are:
- Collect Gems : The first game mode that we will find. In the center of the map will appear gems that we will have to collect, and the first team that gets 10 gems and keep them for 15 seconds will win. When you eliminate a rival, all its gems fall to the ground.
- Playing with gems is important, and to prevent your opponent from winning, it will be a priority to finish off those that have more gems and collect them.
- In the same way, if they end up with you, you will lose all the gems. Do not expose yourself to the enemy if you have many gems.
- A good tactic is to let your colleagues be the ones who take the gems and protect them. So you will not take risks when falling and you can have more fun.
- Survival : It is a way that you can play alone or with a friend. It is a Battle Royale , similar to PUBG or Fortnite, where the last one standing wins.
- On the map there are some power boxes. Destroying them will make your character more powerful in the game.
- Eliminating your opponents will also give you power, so hiding until only one is left is not the best strategy to win.
- The robbery : Each team has a safe and must break it before the rival team.
- Here the priority is to eliminate the strong box of the rival at all costs.
- If you are defending your safe, it is more important to leave your critics life critics instead of killing them, because when they die, they will appear in your safe and they will be able to defend it better.
- Starfight : Each player has a reward in stars, a reward that your team receives when they finish it. When the time finishes, the team with more stars will win.
- They all start with 2 stars, which the enemy will get for each elimination.
- When someone finishes with his rivals, the reward that the enemies will receive for finishing him is greater. A Brawler can accumulate a reward of up to 7 stars for his head.
- If you get many eliminations, your reward will go up, so it is recommended that you have a style of play as you accumulate a better score.
- The enemy will try to kill the players with the best reward. It is more valuable to try to protect a partner with a good reward than to finish someone who gives us a minor.
Finally, remember that in all the maps it is essential that you know how to play with the terrain. The bushes allow us to hide from our rivals as long as we do not attack, and the walls will serve as cover for most attacks.
That said, I’m going to keep playing, I’m being claimed on the battlefield.