While players all over the world are busy facing the challenges of the first week of Fortnite Season 8, which kicked off just two days ago, those of the Week 2 have already been leaked online. . Let's find out together!
Challenges of Week 2 of Season 8
- Inflicts (?) Damage to Supply Delivery
- Inflict (?) Damage to enemies with a Pirate Cannon
- Delete (?) Enemies in Borgo Bislacco or Montagnole Maledette
Pass of the Battle
- Search chests in (?) Different locations with name in a single game
- Phase Challenge: Get () energy from apples / medikit
- Challenge to Phases : Land on the Quarter / Sinking Staleo / Pole Peak / Beaches Snob / Paradise Palm Grove
- Visit the most northerly, south, east and west points of the island
As you have probably noticed, the amount of damage is still unknown , the energy or the number of enemies to be defeated necessary to complete the challenges, or even the exact amount of the expected prizes. Week 2 will begin in the afternoon of Thursday, March 7 . Until then, you can continue to devote yourself to current tasks, including including a volcanic conduit in different matches and inflicting damage with a pistol and an explosive weapon.