Finally PlayStation Now is also available in Italy. The service allows access to over 700 titles for PS4, PS3 and PS2. In this mini-guide we explain how to download catalog games on PlayStation 4 .
Everything you need to know about downloadable PlayStation Now games
- The download feature is only available on PS4.
- Some PS4 games are available for download on PS Now.
- You are free to download as many games as you want, depending on the space available in your console. After downloading you can play offline.
- To continue accessing the downloaded games you need a valid PS Now subscription, you must also connect to the PSN once every 7 days to maintain access to the game.
- Once once the PS Now subscription has expired, or if you have not connected to the PSN for a longer period, you will not be able to access the games downloaded from the PS Now catalog.
- The saved progress is not automatically transferred between the games installed on your system PS4 and those performed in streaming.
How to download games on PS4
- Open PS Now.
- Go to [Cerca giochi] to find the game you want to download.
- Switch to the preview section of the game.
- A tag in the preview section of the game indicates that the download is available, showing its size.
Access the games downloaded from the PS Now app
- Open PS Now.
- Go to [Cerca giochi] .
- S elect the game and click [Inizia partita].
- Start playing.
Access games downloaded from the PS4
- Open the library.
- Select [Giochi].
- Select the game.  Start playing.
Following the instructions above, therefore, you will be able to download the games from catalog PS Now on your PS4 . If you are not yet registered for the Sony service, do not forget to consult our Guide on how to register for PlayStation Now with 7 days free trial.