From the pages of the new issue of Weekly Famitsu some digital sales data arrive in Japan in the period between December 31, 2018 and January 27, 2019.
Kingdom Hearts III sold 102,000 digital copies in the first three days of market presence, doubling sales of Resident Evil 2 Remake (55,000 copies):
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate 128,439
- Kingdom Hearts III 102,054  Together! The Battle Cats 96,781
- Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown 80,096
- Resident Evil 2 55,277
- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe 45.95
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 36,853
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 31,660
- Super Mario Party 24.088
- Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition 20.787
Super Smash Bros Ultimate continues to dominate the rankings with over 128,000 downloads, good feedback also for Together! The Battle Cats and Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown which exceed 96,000 and 80,000 copies respectively. Lower numbers for Switch games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Super Mario Party and Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition however, offset by the high sales of the same on the retail market.