Ubisoft announces that Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is now available on Xbox One and Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 / PS4 PRO and Windows PC, in Standard, Gold, Ultimate and Collector's Edition versions .
As a Division veteran, players can fight to regain control of a Washington D.C. post-pandemic, alone or in coop for 4 players, through a memorable campaign. While making their way through a 1: 1 reconstruction of Washington D.C. where crazy factions fight to take control of the city, players will discover a living and realistic world, full of people and activities to play. Agents will reject enemy factions to reduce their influence on neighborhoods, allowing citizens to strengthen and provide more support for players. To complete this crucial mission, Agents will have the opportunity to join the two PvP Conflict modes and the unique Dark Zone experience which combines the fun of PvE with the constant threat of excitement PvP battles.
After completing the main campaign, the game world will be invaded by the most powerful faction players will face, Black Tusks which will introduce a whole range of instruments and activities that will be part of the title end-game philosophy. In addition, players can expect unpublished, unique and varied activities to be performed even after completing the main campaign, thanks to a full year of free post-launch content that will include:
- Tidal Basin available shortly after launch , will unveil a new and hostile enemy fortress occupied by the Black Tusks,
- Operation Heart of the Night coming after the launch, will be the first raid for 8 players in the history of The Division.
- Episode 1 – Expeditions in the suburbs of DC available during the summer of 2019, will take players to neighboring Washington areas to join the fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions and a new game mode, in which it will be necessary to investigate on the fate of a lost transport, encountering unexpected threats along the way.
- Episode 2 – Pentagon : the last fortress, arriving in autumn 2019, adj. will anoint major missions in which the player will be called to assault the Pentagon, to discover the secrets that lie beneath one of America's most iconic locations.
- Episode 3 available during winter 2019, will conclude the first chapter of the history of The Division 2 and will open the way for further future content.
Pass Year 1 will offer players the following contents : 7 days of early access for all narrative content of Year 1, Instant Access to all the specializations of the Year 1 when they are made available, 8 Classified Assignments that will reveal new details of the fall of DC and Exclusive customizations and additional in-game activities, such as Operations Base projects and sizes.